Tuesday 24 March 2009

life is beautiful ! i firmly believe i am blessed . many years ago a professor of mine said i am blessed because GOD has taken special care of me. my professor was not extraordinary on the contrary he was an ordinary man. what made him extraordinary was his optimism and unwavering faith in god. I am blessed too every day of my life has been a blessing every smile every tear has been a gift from GOD every waking minute i am blessed. I feel truly alive today for the simple reason i can feel. I feel joy , pain, anger, excitement , love and so much more. Everyone who has been a part of my life has been an inspiration. I am so glad that sad things have happened because happier things have followed. things that seemed unfair at one time have become stepping stones for me. Everything falls into place a little patience and a prayer have got done wonders. My joy comes from a deep sense of peace. life makes me smile. I have never been deprived of laughter even in the most serious situations. Its almost like GOD has a special place for me. I  have never had to go one day without laughter or a smile. this is a blessing . GOd didn't send me comedians instead he gave me the ability to be happy and to accept his will. I can see things not as catastrophes but as events that will come and go . for those of you who read this i hope u get the same blessings I hope you get the same blessings and joy I have :)

No comments: