Tuesday 29 April 2014

Claire's Wirral Coastal Walk

My friend Claire did this last year. this year she is doing a 15 mile walk. Please donate money for a good cause.

This is a note from Claire. 


Last year I did a sponsored walk of 8 miles to raise funds for St Catherine's Hospice, Preston as they nursed my husband, John, through the final two months of his life. The kind souls who sponsored me helped to raise over £350!!
This year I'm doing a sponsored walk to raise funds for The British Lung Foundation to help finance their battle against lung diseases such as the one (Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis) that killed John.
However, the walk this year is 15 miles! That's twice as long as last year's walk so I'm hoping, in my wildest dreams, that means I will raise twice as much!!
So please do use this page to donate (and don't forget the Gift Aid!). Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
Thank you!
Claire xx

Link to the page where you can donate money.

https://www.justgiving.com/cjrukwirralwalk/

No comments: